Friday, November 11, 2011

Project 4: Planning Student Assembly (PSA)












As a planner, I am so glad to be a member involved in this BIG PLANNING EVENT. Especially, I am a foreigner. BUT I am quite enjoying in this planning student event.
I like Planning Student Assembly. Therefore I would like to join this big preparation.

Last semester, I remembered we were second year planning student, and we had a first draft meeting in our planning studio. I was very happy to be a member of sponsorship group.
Considering we will hold this event in October 2011, I started our tasks in MY TRAINNING PERIOD.
Because of many company head quarter office located in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, I traveled both Kuala Lumpur and Penang. Because I have to meet with my leader Soondoors to discuss and report my process.
But I kept in touch with Soondoors by emails, phones and messages, when I was working in my office.
I would like to say, it is very difficult to find sponsors and talk to them, especially during big Hari Raya Festival. People were fasting during that time.

And for Psa Event, I also traveled from Kuala Lumpur to Penang several times to discuss with Soondoors, who is my leader.

And I helped to collect this sponsorships.

Then during this event, I helped to make our souvinors with out studio mates.

1 comment: